googrep - search text using a Google-style pattern
Fetch the software.
Googrep is a Unix-style grep program that uses Google-style search syntax.
The essence of Google-style search is:
- A search pattern has one or more search terms.
- A search term is either a word or a quoted phrase.
- Search terms are automatically ANDed together.
- Words in the pattern match words in the text, not partial words.
- Matching is case-insensitive.
See the manual entry for more details.
Back to ACME Labs Software.
Back to ACME Labs.